Saturday 13 August 2011

minecraft - 60 piston elevator, fastest retracting

For anyone who hasn't seen the other version s they are on my channel.

I edited my V1 of the 60 piston elevator to have this. It's faster than the other 2 on fast forward... The original mechanism in this had a 4 tick pulse cycling about the circuit until it stopped.This system sends out lots of 2 tick pulses 2 ticks apart. Most of the looping tower is now redundant and can be removed(making it smaller if I remove it, currently it's still there but just cut off)

As I mentioned somewhere before the v2 version is much smaller and easier to make but it will never be able to compete with the max speed of this version. V2 depends on sending out long pulses which will slow it's max speed quite a bit compared to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment